1. You are visiting the website camisaslokas.myshopify.com owned by Camisas Lokas.
The activity is not subject to any regime of previous administrative authorization.
You can contact us by the following method:
Contact email: email@example.com
150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, ON K2P 1L4 Ottawa, Canada
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER that makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contract that in its case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. de Camisas Lokas provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website venta de ropa . This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing real and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its site sale of clothing. and (but not limited to), not to use them for:
- Perform illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the above damage
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and any other commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
THE HOLDER has the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE HOLDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including the method of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the HOLDER. You can view the elements of the site sale of clothing. and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the HOLDER.
Exclusion of guaranties and responsibilities.
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
a) The availability in the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
c) The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, truthfulness, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
g) The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) The damages or losses that are derived from circumstances that occur due to a fortuitous case or force majeure
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in the website sale of clothing., may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the website sale of clothing .
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published.
8. In the event that de Camisas Lokas includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case THE HOLDER assumes any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website sale of clothing. and / or services offered without prior notice, at their own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of the website sale of clothing. exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the HOLDER and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the competent courts.